The New India Assurance Company Ltd. Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online
The New India Assurance Company invited applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Administrative Medical Officer (Scale-I). The New India Assurance Company is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company in India. The current recruitment is done only for the Administrative Medical Officer Positions in the New India Assurance Company’s branches across India.
- Post Name: Administrative Medical Officers
- Total Vacancies: 26 Posts
- MBBS/MD/MS/PG-Medical Degree or Equivalent Degree as recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Minimum 60% Marks (55% for reserved categories).
- Homeopathy, Ayurvedic, or Unani are not valid disciplines for this post.
- Working knowledge of computers is preferred.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years (As on 01.01.2018)
For age relaxation details, please find the notification below.
- Basic: Rs.32,795 (Subject to increment up to Rs.62315)
- Including admissable allowances and benefits which would be approximately 58000/month.
- Shortlisting of candidates based on Qualifications and Experience
- Selected candidates will be on Probation period of One Year (Subject to extension up to 12 months.)
- SC/ST/PwD : NIL/Exempted
- All other Candidates: Rs.200
- Online Registration Starts on : 02.01.2018
- Last date for Online Registration : 17.01.2018
|APPLY ONLINE||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.