SSC – CHSL Examination 2023
Combined Higher Secondary Level (PUC/10+2) Examination (SSC CHSL) 2023
SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level) is a popular competitive examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in India. The exam is held annually to recruit candidates for various posts in government ministries, departments, and organizations.
The SSC CHSL exam is open to candidates who have completed their higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized board or university. The recruitment is done for the following posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): This post involves clerical and administrative tasks in various government offices.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): This post involves data entry work in government offices.
- Court Clerk: This post involves clerical work in the subordinate courts of India.
The SSC CHSL exam consists of three stages:
Tier-I: It is a computer-based examination that tests the candidates’ knowledge in English language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. It is an objective-type exam.
Tier-II: It is a descriptive paper in which candidates have to write an essay and letter/application in either English or Hindi. This stage evaluates the writing skills of the candidates.
Tier-III: It is a skill test/typing test that is conducted for specific posts such as Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Typing Test for posts like LDC/JSA
Total Posts Available – Approx. 1600
- Minimum: 18
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ DEO Grade A
Candidate must pass 12th in science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognize Board or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ DEO Grade A (Except DEOs in Department /Ministry mentioned above)
Candidate must pass 12th from a recognize Board or University.
- Candidates who have appeared 12th or Equivalent Examination can also apply.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – Pay Level 2 (Rs 19,900 – 63,200)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Pay Level 4 (Rs 25,500 – 81,100) & Level 5 (Rs 29,200 – 92,300)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A – Pay Level 4 (Rs 25,500 – 81,100)
- General/OBC – Rs 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen – Nil
- Payment Mode – Online (BHIM UPI /Net Banking/ Visa/ Master Card/Rupay Debit/Credit card) or by cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Starting Date of Online Submission – – 09.05.2023
- Last Date of Online Submission – 08.06.2023
- Last Date for making online Fees Payment – 10.06.2023 (23:00)
- Last date for Generation of offline Challan – 11.06.2023 (23:00)
- Last Date for payment through Challan – 12.06.2023
- Date for correction of application & online payment of correction charges – 14.06.2023 to 15.06.2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Tier I (Computer Based Examination) – Aug 2023
- Schedule of Tier II (Computer Based Examination) – To be notified later
Notification – Click here
Apply Online – Click here
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.