Heavy Vehicles Factory -Apprentice Recruitment
The Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) is a production unit of the Indian Ordnance Factories, located in Avadi, Chennai. It was established in 1965 to manufacture heavy battlefield equipment such as tanks, armored vehicles, and other engineering products for the Indian Army.
Over the years, HVF has made significant contributions to the country’s defense by producing indigenous tanks and armored vehicles such as the Vijayanta, T-72, and Arjun. It has also developed and produced various other types of Defense equipment, including bridge-laying tanks, recovery vehicles, and self-propelled guns.
Apart from defense equipment, Heavy Vehicles Factory is also involved in the production of heavy engineering equipment, including presses, cranes, and other material-handling equipment. The factory has a highly skilled workforce and modern facilities to produce high-quality defense and engineering products.
Heavy Vehicles Factory is committed to continuous improvement and innovation to keep up with changing technology and customer needs. It aims to remain at the forefront of engineering and defense manufacturing in India and continue to contribute to the country’s progress and development.
|Sl no||Post Name||Total Posts|
- Minimum – 15 years
- Maximum – 24 years
- Candidate should pass 10th or equivalent with 50% marks as per criteria of that board & with minimum 40%marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment as per the Apprentice Act 1961 with minimum 50% marks.
- In addition, candidate must have passed Madhyamik/Class X or equivalent (minimum 50% marks in Matriculate/ Class X).
- For UR/ OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Others(transgender) – Rs 70/-
- Mode of Payment – IPO (Indian Postal Order)/SBI Collect.
- Starting Date of Application – 15.05.2023
- Last date for Application reaching Factory – 14.06.2023 (16:45 Hrs)
For more details refer notification.
Notification – Click here
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.