UPSC – Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS)- II by – Apply Online
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a constitutional body in India that is responsible for conducting examinations and recruiting candidates for various civil services of the Government of India. It is considered the premier recruiting agency for the All-India Services and Group A and Group B central services.
The UPSC was established on October 1, 1926, under the provisions of the Government of India Act, 1919. Its formation aimed to ensure a competent and unbiased recruitment process for the civil services.
UPSC invites application for Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS)-II, 2023. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online.
|Course name||No. of vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||32|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai||16|
- For IMA – Candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 & not later than 1st July 2005.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 & not later than 1st July 2005.
- For Air Force Academy – 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2024.
- For IMA & Officers Training Academy, Chennai – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Air Force Academy – Degree of a recognized University (with Physics & Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For SC/ST/Female Candidates – Nil
- For OBC/General Candidates – Rs 100/-
- Mode of Payment – SBI Cash/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit card/ UPI Payment/Internet Banking.
Last date of Online application – 06.06.2023 (06:00 PM)
Last date for Modification of OTR – 13.06.2023
Last date for Pay by Cash mode – 05.06.2023 (11:59 PM)
Last date for Online fees payment – 06.06.2023 (06:00 PM)
Date of issue of Admit Card – Three weeks before examination.
Notification – Click here
Apply Online – Click here
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.