SSC: Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2015 : Apply Online
SSC RECRUITMENT 2015-16: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications for the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 (Tier-I). SSC will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 (Tier-I) on SUNDAY the 9th August, 2015 & 16th August, 2015 and if necessary, on subsequent Saturdays/Sundays, in different batches, for selecting candidates for Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/ Organizations.
- Group B Posts: Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800
- Assistant (Cypher)
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector of Posts
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
- Group C Posts: Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Divisional Accountant
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Tax Assistant
- Sub Inspector
Essential Qualifications (as on 1st August, 2015)
- Compiler : Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Age of the applicants between 18 to 32 Years (Please refer the official notification for details)
Physical Standards :
Please see the official notification
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100 only
- Women Candidates : Nill (Exempted)
- SC, ST, PwD, Ex. Servicemen Candidates: Nill (Exempted)
Admission to the Examination:
All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION are assigned Roll numbers. These will be communicated to them about two weeks before Tier-I examination. A candidate must write his/her Roll number along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the Commission. Communication from candidates not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
Admission Certificates (ACs) for the Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be issued to all applicants about two weeks before the date of examination.
Candidates also have the option to download the Admission Certificate from the concerned Regional/Sub Regional office website. Such facility will be available at least one week before the examination.
- Last Date of Online Registration [PART-1]: 26-05-2015 by 5:00PM
- Last Date of Online Registration [PART-2]: 28-05-2015 by 5:00PM
- Last Date for receipt of Application (In Case of Offline Mode Only): 01-06-2015
- Date of Exam : 09-08-2015 and 16-08-2015
- Online Application (Link 1)
- Online Application (Link 2)
- Official Notification
my self completed ITI Electronics pls intimate me if any suitable jobs to my relevant qualification
I have done MBA “Marketing” I got two year experience.
First i want to tell you Thank you for your work for Govt Jobs information to all,
I applied for this and inform me when exams will be conducting, And i have 1 enquirer in 2014 Nov month attained exam in Hubli. But still am able to get the result of that, Please inform me how i can get the result of 2014 Exams. Please waiting for your reply………….
Thank you for your appreciations.
SSC Exam dates: 09-08-2015 and 16-08-2015
You can find the 2014 SSC Exam Results here: SSC Exam Results 2014