Recruitment of Lecturers in Karnataka Govt. Pre University Colleges – Apply Online
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF LECTURERS IN GOVERNMENT PRE-UNIVERSITY COLLEGES IN THE STATE OF KARNATAKA – Re-Notification
Government in their Notification No. ED 35 DGO 2009, Bangalore dated 15-05-2014, have notified Karnataka Examinations Authority as the Selection Authority to conduct Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Lecturers in Government Pre-University Colleges in the State of Karnataka. Accordingly the Director, PUE in their letter No. PUE/-2/UNe/187/2013-14 dated 08-05-2015 has informed Karnataka Examinations Authority to invite applications from the eligible candidates as per the provisions laid down in “Karnataka General Services (Pre-University Education) (Recruitment) Rules, 2013”.
Applicants have to appear for the Competitive Examination to become eligible for the posts of Lecturers to be conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. Recruitment will be conducted for the posts of Lecturer in the following subjects; Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Logic, Geography, Commerce, Sociology, Political Science, Statistics, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Education.
Pay Scale: Rs.22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-.
Total Number of Posts: 1203
Age Limit: the candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and but not have attained the age of,-
- Forty-five years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and Category-1 of other Backward Classes;
- Forty-three years in case of candidates belonging to Category-II(a), II(b), III(a) and III(b) of other Backward Classes; and
- Forty years in case of any other persons,
- Provided that the maximum age limit prescribed above shall be enhanced by five years to (Ex-serviceman, In-service, Widow) those categories, except for differently abled, eligible for age enhancement as in sub-rule (3) of rule 6 of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977. In case of differently abled, the maximum age limit prescribed above shall be enhanced by ten years, as on the last date fixed for receipt of application.
- Candidates should have passed a Master’s Degree in Second Class with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subject, and
- Should have passed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent.
Examination fee: The details of the examination fee are as follows:
- For General Merit and Others (Category-II(a), 11(b), 111(a) and III(b)): Rs.2,500
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Category-1.: Rs.2,000
- Physically Disabled : Exempted from Paying Fees
The payment has to be made in the “Computerized Post Office” branches only.
Method of Applying: Candidates have to apply only through online Only. There is no pen and paper method of applying.
Last Date to Enter Application details online : 06.04.2017
Last date to pay the fees in the Computerized Post Office : 10.04.2017
Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after : Will be notified later
Read the First Notification : Recruitment of Lecturers for Govt. Pre University Colleges of Karnataka
- If the candidates desire to apply for more than one post, then they have to apply separately for each post, and;
- they have to pay the fees separately for each post.
KEA Helpline Nos. 080-23460460 (Five Lines) From 9.30 am to 6.00 pm on all working days.
|Official Notification Subjectwise-Revised Roster Additional Details||APPLY ONLINE|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.