Guest Lecturer Recruitment for Govt. First Grade Colleges of Karnataka in 2018-19
Govt. of Karnataka, Department of Collegiate Education invites application for Guest Lecturer in Government First Grade Colleges in Karnataka (GFGC) for Academic Year 2018-19. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode only.
Special Note: Candidates those who have worked during 2017-18 and prior to this period will be given a first priority while selecting the Guest Faculties. Only upon their non availability, fresh applications will be taken into consideration.
- Fresh candidates who have not applied during 2017-18 can submit Application for 2017-18 using- Online Application link
- Candidate who had applied during 2017-18 can Update their application with latest information using From – Update Application link
- Guest faculty who have worked during 2017-18 but relieved due to shortage of workload can use – Update Application link
- Submitted are Updated applications for 2018-19 can be edited for making changes using edit submitted for link.
- Duplication in registration in resulting in rejection of application.
- As per UGC Norms
- First Preferences for UGC NET passed candidates
General Instructions to Candidates:
- Selection of Candidates is purely on ad-hoc basis.
- All the original certificates must be produced at the time of Reporting in the college of choice.
- The candidates selected as Guest Faculty should carry out specified hours of teaching assignment.
- The candidate is allowed to work only in one Government First Grade College.
- The academic assignment is only till the end of term days and as per calendar of events of the respective University or till the workload exists.
- Applications have to be submitted ONLINE only and applications in any other form/ mode will not be accepted.
- Number of Guest Faculty positions in Government First Grade Colleges, as per 2017-18 workload, is put-up on the website for reference only. The actual number of Guest Faculty positions may vary. Subject-wise availability for the academic year 2018-19, in each college may be obtained from the respective colleges.
- Closing Date for Online Registration : 15.07.2018
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.comCoastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.