BEL Recruitment 2015: 349 Probationary Engineers Posts – Apply Online
Bharath Electronics Limited (BEL) has invited applications from the eligible candidates for 349 vacancies across India.
- Job Title : PROBATIONARY ENGINEER (PE)
- Location : Across India
- NO. OF POSTS : TOTAL 394 Posts
Electronics – 200 Posts
Mechanical – 120 Posts
Computer Science – 57 Posts
Civil– 10 Posts
Electrical – 7 Posts
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- First class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Pass in Engineering degree in specializations mentioned above for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently studying in the final semester / final year of BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in the specializations mentioned above and who will be appearing for their final semester/final year exams in the month of May/June 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- AGE LIMITS:
- The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.05.2015 for all posts.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates; 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for PWD candidates.
- SCALE OF PAY:
- Candidates selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- . In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
- METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Selection will be through written test and interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test.
- The written test will be held at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati , Chennai, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Bhubaneswar centres.
- GEN/OBC category : 500/-
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Download Bank Challan, Pay in SBI Bank and Fill Online Application.
- Send the duly completed Printed Version of Application Form having Auto Generated Online Application No. along with requisite amount of Bank Challan (wherever required) to “Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 ” (To be sent through ordinary post only) so as to reach on or before 20 May 2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration : 14 May 2015
- Last date for receipt of Application along with Bank Challan : 20 May 2015
- Date of Written Test : 21 June 2015 (Sunday)
- Availability of Call Letter : 07 June 2015 at 1500 hours (tentative)